Terms of Service
- You can become a member by entering a phone number or by subscribing to your first handicapper.
- Your phone number is your username. To login to your profile, a verification code is texted to your phone. We like to keep things simple!
- Members who subscribe to a Capper using DubClub will receive real-time plays via text message from the specified capper. These plays will correspond to the content package that the users pay for at time of subscription.
Subscribers are only eligible to trial one product per capper. In other words, a capper
will ask the subscriber to pay if the subscriber attempts to trial that capper's product a second time.
There will be no refunds for incorrect purchases since subscribers will have access to the capper's plays
after they purchase. We respect cappers' intellectual property and strive to not mistakenly share any of
their paywalled content.
- Please refer to the Refund Policy if you have any questions regarding refunds for a Capper product.
- Reply STOP to pause text messages, and text START to re-subscribe to receive texts. If you do reply STOP, you will need to text START to the same number in order to re-active the text feed. Replying STOP to pause to text messages will NOT cancel your subscription/trial nor will it activate the "Do Not Renew" setting. If you do not want to renew your subscription/trial, navigate to your subscription settings, check "Do Not Renew", and save your changes.
- If you are subscribed to at least one capper's product, you can login to your DubClub profile using your phone number to view recent plays and all of your subscriptions in one place.
- Visit your Subscription Settings to manage notifications and renewal activity for all of your subscriptions in one place. If you do not want to stay subscribed to a particular product, please check Do Not Renew. Otherwise, you will be charged at time of renewal and not eligible for a refund since our platform aims to protect paywalled capper content. You can re-subscribe to a capper's product at any point by un-checking Do Not Renew or by paying your invoice. If you want to change packages for the same Capper's product, you can use the "package discounts" button within DubClub under your subscriptions.
- Any individual who is found to be in violation of DubClub's Terms of Service will be immediately and permanently banned from DubClub, subject to the Company's discretion, and not entitled to a refund.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can get help directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
DubClub is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. In some instances,
carriers may mistakenly filter text messages from certain numbers. In particular,
T-Mobile/Sprint customers are at higher risk of receiving delayed SMS notifications
and therefore should enable other real-time messaging options in
- As a result, DubClub will also be sending plays to you over email in real-time whenever a capper publishes using DubClub. The plays will be sent to the email address you provide when you pay for the capper's feed. Email is used in addition to SMS, to ensure that you receive the plays in case of poor cell service or if you experience issues where your cell phone carrier mistakenly filters DubClub's messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages every time a capper you are subscribed to submits a new play or set of plays. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- The content provided through this service is strictly meant for informational and entertainment purposes only. There are no expressed or implicit warranties nor representations with regard to the content's accuracy, completeness, and/or reliability. If you utilize the information provided through this platform, you are doing so at your own risk. Under no circumstances is this not the case. The primary purpose of this platform is to power the distribution of information. This information is for entertainment purposes only. As such, we will not be held responsible for any outcomes that result from reliance on information received from this service.
- DubClub is not responsible for the cadence and quantity of information shared from any given Capper. All paywalled content sales are final at time of purchase, and not subject to any conditions post-sale.
- DubClub has a zero tolerance policy for any content that promotes violence, hate speech, impersonation, plagiarism, porn or sexually exploitative content, animal cruelty, selling illegal goods or services, or the public sharing of private information (such as home phone number or physical addresses). Any individual whose content is found to be in violation of these standards will be immediately and permanently banned from DubClub, subject to the Company's discretion.
- All information shared via the DubClub platform is strictly proprietary and confidential. Sharing any information is strictly prohibited. By viewing information, you agree to not redistribute any information. This includes: electronic, verbal, or written redistribution. Any individual who is found to be sharing information externally will be immediately and permanently banned from DubClub, subject to the Company's discretion.
DubClub Capper payments
- DubClub has partnered with a leading global payment processor called Stripe.
- For cappers who join DubClub, you will be asked to set up a Stripe account (it's free) so that we can easily manage payments from your subscribers and ensure that you are paid in a timely, streamlined, and automated manner. Cappers will be able to track your DubClub income within your Capper Dashboard, which is transparent and straightforward.
- If you have any questions about Stripe, please refer to their Terms of Service or feel free to email email@example.com who can help clarify.
The platform for sports handicappers and their subscribers to win more together.